We offer Pre-Employment Training through the STEPS programme to people who are looking for work. This training aims to help people think about their future and to encourage them to change how they look at themselves.
In 2014, Northside Partnership provided pre-employment training on the STEPS programme to 160 people.
|Course Description:||To help people to motivate themselves when they do not have a job.|
|Accreditation:||The Pacific Institute Certificate of Completion|
|Course Delivery:||Delivered by The Pacific Institute accredited trainers|
|Duration:||6 modules over two weeks part-time|
|Cost:||The cost of the course is covered by Northside Partnership|
You can take part in our Pre-employment Training courses if you:
- Are registered with our Local Employment Service
- Live in a neighbourhood where the Partnership works
You will get:
- An opportunity to meet and talk with others who are in a similar situation to your own
- An improvement in your approach to dealing with the issue of not having a job
- Motivation to improve your own situation
If you want to take part in Pre-employment Training you need to register with our Local Employment Services at the details below. Once you are registered, we will assess which pre-employment training options are most suitable for you.
Northside Partnership’s Pre-Employment Training Courses are funded under the Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP) by the Department of Environment, Community and Local Government.