Are you involved in a non-profit organisation based in north east Dublin?
If so, our Local Development Team is here to support you and your organisation. Whether your local community group is starting up or has been in existence for years, we can offer help and support, free of charge.
Supports to local community groups include the following:
- One-to-one meetings to identify areas of your work where Northside Partnership can help
- Networking opportunities and connections with relevant local, regional and national organisations
- Training in key areas, identified by local community groups, particularly relating to corporate governance
- Technical support in areas such as grant-writing, planning and strategic development
- Supports to voluntary boards or management committees in identifying skills needed, recruiting new members, succession planning and induction and training of new board/committee members
We are always open to suggestions from the community as to how we can improve our range of supports to local organisations.
Please get in touch with our Local Development team by calling our Kilbarrack Reception on 01 8320995, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of Local Development.
Our supports to local community groups are funded through the Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP) 2018-22.
Please click here to for details of our full Autumn-Winter programme of training for local community groups.