Our Education and Career Guidance service helps people who are at different stages in their life to explore the education and career choices open to them. It is free for people who live in the Partnership area.
Our Education and Career Guidance Counsellor will provide independent advice and support for you to:
- Explore your education choices
- Find ways of moving your career forward
- Discover what issues might be holding you back
- Achieve your goals
In 2016, our Education and Career Guidance service:
- Provided one-to-one advice and support to over 700 adults and young people
- Provided grant information talks to over 100 students
- Organised an Adult Education Fair attended by 300 people
- Organised our annual Education for All Fair which was attended by over 800 students from local secondary schools who met with further education providers exhibiting at the event
This service is funded under the Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP) by the Department of Environment, Community and Local Government.