For a Healthy Financial Future
Money Made Sense is a FREE programme designed to build your confidence with everyday financial matters such as:
- How to save on utilities
- Saving and everyday spending
- Family finances and budgeting
- Managing debt
- Saving on household energy
- Available national supports.
The programme includes 5 x group training sessions and 5 x one-to-one financial coaching from a qualified MABS advisor.
Who Can Avail of this Course?
You can avail of this course if you are:
- lone parenting
- experiencing unemployment
Where Does the Programme Take Place?
Money Made Sense is currently running online while restrictions are in place.
How Do I Find Out More?
To find out more:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call, text or WhatsApp Angela at 087 925 4095
- Leave your details here and we will contact you: Expression of Interest
Are you a local employer who wants to support the well-being of your staff?
Contact Angela at email@example.com or 087 925 4095 to discuss staff group training options.