Our Enterprise Development Service gives you one to one information, advice, support, and mentoring if you are researching or growing a business idea.
In 2016, we helped 454 people with advice and training to help them start their own business. Of these, 137 went on to establish their own business.
You will meet with an Enterprise Officer who will give you:
- Advice and information on how to develop your business
- One to one support
- Help completing the Back to Work Enterprise Allowance Application Form
- Referral to Enterprise Training
- Support with specific, technical questions
- Follow up support once your business is up and running
Our Enterprise Officers can give advice on everything to do with starting your own business including tax, PRSI, market research, health and safety, insurance, business planning and cash flow.
Our Enterprise Development Service is funded under the Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP) by the Department of Environment, Community and Local Government.