Online Feedback Form
We are committed to ensuring that complaints from clients are dealt with in a professional, trustworthy and confidential manner. Should you have a complaint with regard to Northside Partnership’s services and supports and would like to have the matter addressed please follow the complaints process as outlined below.
Complaints Process Online Form:
- Send your complaint securely through the online feedback form above.
- In Person: Talk to any member of Northside Partnership staff, manager or complaints officer.
- By Letter: Send a letter to Complaints Officer, Northside Partnership, Coolock Development Centre, Bunratty Drive, Coolock, Dublin 17
- Ring us: Call our Complaints Officer on 0871527006
What information to include in your complaint
A written complaint should include:
- Your name, address, email and phone number
- Name (and/or role) of staff member involved
- An account of what happened
What will happen next?
- We will acknowledge a written complaint within 5 working days (if contact details are provided).
- A verbal complaint will be acknowledged as soon as possible be the relevant staff member.
How long will it take to review my complaint?
- The complaints officer will look into your complaint within 15 working days of the date when it was acknowledged.
What if I am not happy with the outcome of the review?
- You will be advised in the response to your complaint of the process for requesting a review.