Northside Partnership strives to provide you with an excellent service. Your feedback, including compliments, suggestions and complaints, provides a valuable source of information by which service delivery standards can be monitored and reviewed by the organisation.
Should you have a compliment, comment or suggestion, please give your feedback in the form below. This will be shared with relevant staff and their manager(s).
Online Feedback Form
We are committed to ensuring that complaints from clients are dealt with in a professional, trustworthy and confidential manner. Should you have a complaint with regard to Northside Partnership’s services and supports and would like to have the matter addressed please follow the complaints process as outlined below.
Complaints Process Online Form:
- Send your complaint securely through the online feedback form above.
If you prefer, you can make your complaint:
- In Person: Talk to any member of Northside Partnership staff, manager or complaints officer.
- By Letter: Send a letter to Complaints Officer, Northside Partnership, Coolock Development Centre, Bunratty Drive, Coolock, Dublin 17
- Ring us: Call our Complaints Officer on 0871527006
What information to include in your complaint
A written complaint should include:
- Your name, address, email and phone number
- Name (and/or role) of staff member involved
- An account of what happened
What will happen next?
- We will acknowledge a written complaint within 5 working days (if contact details are provided).
- A verbal complaint will be acknowledged as soon as possible be the relevant staff member.
How long will it take to review my complaint?
- The complaints officer will look into your complaint within 15 working days of the date when it was acknowledged.
What if I am not happy with the outcome of the review?
- You will be advised in the response to your complaint of the process for requesting a review.