Careers in Mind supports women returning to the workforce. This programme aims to provide support to women who would benefit from employability interventions.
Careers in Mind is a supportive, flexible, employability training programme to support our participants in a number of ways.
It is a 12-week programme with additional one-to-one support for further 12 weeks. It runs 3 mornings per week 9.30am-1.00pm
Due to Covid-19 we have adapted our programme to deliver content online and our plan is to provide quality training in a number of ways. There will be face to face engagement. Please phone for details on 01-8320995 and ask for Ger, Majella or Simon.
- Employability training
- Personal effectiveness QQI Level 3
- Action planning
- Goal Setting
- CV Development
- Interview preparation
- Employer Engagement
- Dress for success
Careers in Mind is funded by the Department of Justice under the Programme for Employability, Inclusion and Learning PEIL 2014-2020 and European Social Fund.
Who Can Use the Service:
You can use the service if you are aged 18-65 years and one of the following:
- Out of the workforce for a number of years or have little or no prior experience at work
- Receiving disability allowance
- Receiving one-parent family payment
- An asylum seeker
How can I sign up?
Our team Ger Nolan, Majella Rickard and Simon Yeates are here to help.
• Come and talk to us in Kish House, Greendale Road, Kilbarrack, Dublin 5
• Call 01-8320995
• Email CIM@nspartnership.ie or
- Geraldine Nolan Programme Co-ordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Majella Rickard Employment Coach email@example.com
- Simon Yeates Employment Coach firstname.lastname@example.org